Thursday, July 3, 2008

Welcome! If you see something that you "gotta have", please leave me a comment - remember to include your email address so I have a way to contact you.


14"x14" Blue floral & stripe pillows - 2 for $6.50


($2 for $6.50)

Waverly Garden Room Topper 32" x 18" - $5.00


Ralph Lauren Sham 25"x17" - $3.50

100% Cotton Paisley Sheet (Double Size) - $5.00

Laura Ashley Pink Striped Roses Drapes 78"x62", Lined - 2 pair $25.00 or 1 pair $15.00

Waverly Topper - gathered in 2 places, 35"x24" - $5.00

7 comments:

Anita said...

Hi,
I will take the
Waverly Garden Room Topper 32" x 18" - $5.00 - I have a large order going with your LOVELY daughter already, so she can toss this in with my order and get you paid...thank you kindly!
Anita in Spokane
simplychictiques@comcast.net

Cynthia Patterson said...

darn.... I was going to ask for the very same item....
well snooze I looze..

Cindy

Renee said...

I am interested in the pair of Striped Drapes. I have to measure my windows in the new room to make sure. Also are they washable?

Hugs
Renee

The ShabbyVilla said...

Hi, I was wondering if the 2 pairs of waverly drapes are still available. If so, I would like to purchase them. Thanks, Kerry

Anonymous said...

Got to have the Laura ashley lined drapes both panels do you still have them? ~ Sandra ~

Anonymous said...

oops email is shabbyrosecottage@msn.com ~ Sandra~

Amy Howard said...

Hi,

I would like to know if the striped rose Laura Ashley drapes are still available... I'm guessing not since two other ladies asked about them, but I thought I would at least ask. :)

Please contact me and let me know.

Amy@homeschooltoday.com

Thank you!
Amy